We continuously develop and upgrade the XO FLOW dental unit with new features. As of April 24th, the latest upgrade, version 1.6, has been released.
It includes, among others, an even better and easier user interface, new apps, and intraoral camera features.
XO FLOW software upgrade 1.6 includes:
- An improved user experience as the standard user interface is simplified to resemble classic XO units:
- Permanent indication of spray water and air
- Selection of spray with the foot control
- Permanent indication of spray selection for micromotor, air instrument, and scaler
- On an individual user basis, it is still possible to use advanced functions like endo presets and workflows.
- Control of intraoral camera:
- Intuitive selection of camera settings from the instrument control window
- Automatic opening of a new Camera app on the Navigator showing the live image when the camera is lifted forward
- Capturing images or videos with the foot control
- Handling of captured images and videos with a new Images app
- Control of Bien-Air MCX micromotor.
- New MEDIT app in addition to the intraoral scanner apps already available from DEXIS and 3Shape.
- Always help at hand with the new Help app on the Navigator screen, showing instructions for use and videos on how to use and disinfect the unit, etc.
- New optional side menu button for starting composite curing light.
If you already have an XO FLOW unit, just reach out to your XO Partner for an easy upgrade to access the new features.
Stay tuned for the next XO FLOW software version 1.7, which will be released end of May 2023.