XO FLOW is a dental unit that never outdates because new features are continuously being developed.
The fact, that you can update the unit makes it a future-proof investment that allows you to work smarter and more efficiently. On top of that, it’s very intuitive and saves you valuable time.
Integrates with other devices
One of the standout features of XO FLOW is its ability to seamlessly integrate with other dental devices, including intraoral scanners and software solutions. This means that you can easily integrate your existing devices with XO FLOW.
Easy to use
XO FLOW prides itself on a graphical and intuitive user interface, making it incredibly easy to use. Instrument and unit controls are at your fingertips. You can easily adjust instrument settings using one-motion-control or the foot control.
The unit maximizes efficiency and professionalism by offering advanced functions like presets and workflows to be used for example when performing reciprocating and rotating endo preparations. You will always work with optimal instrument settings and increase your productivity, saving you valuable time.
Another key benefit of XO FLOW is its upgradability. Thanks to its modular technique and software updates, you can be confident that your investment in XO FLOW will continue to pay dividends well into the future.
XO FLOW has been on the market since 2021 and has proven its reliability. It’s the first truly digital dental unit with:
- A built-in computer
- A network connection
- A Navigator with dental apps
- A Dashboard for controlling the unit and instruments
XO FLOW news
We are proud to present the following new features that will be available in the spring of 2023.
- The user experience has been improved, and we’ve made it even easier to work with XO FLOW. The standard user interface has been simplified to resemble the function of classic XO units:
- Permanent indication of spray water and air
- Selection of spray with the foot control
Easy to adjust instrument settings with the finger holding the instrument – or with the foot control.
Permanent indication of spray selection.
- On an individual user basis it is still possible to use advanced functions like endo presets and workflows.
Permanent indication of spray selection when using presets.
- An easy-to-use new intraoral camera module connected to the unit’s computer with:
- Intuitive selection of camera settings from the instrument control window
- Automatic opening of a new Camera app on the Navigator showing the live image when the camera is lifted forward
- Capture of image or video with the foot control
- Handling of captured images and videos with a new Images app
Manage the settings with the hand holding the camera.
- New MEDIT app in addition to IoS apps already available from DEXIS and 3Shape.
Navigator with new apps.
- Always help at hand with a new Help app that on the Navigator shows instructions for use and videos on how to use and disinfect the unit etc.
- New remote technical service and setup assistance from a Remote support function in the Administration app.
- 230 V socket for connection of other medical devices.
- USB port makes it possible to connect electronic devices to an external computer connected to the port.
230 V socket and USB port in the unit stand.
- Improved tray holder:
- for use with most metal instrument trays (12-23 mm high) incl. XO Tray
- new mechanism making it very easy to insert and remove trays
- New MCX micromotor for restorative dentistry as an alternative to the MX2 motor.
- New Dashboard protection foil – protecting the glass screen from scratches and stains.
- New optional side menu button for starting composite curing light.
- Various other software improvements.
- Simplified disinfection procedures as XO Gentle disinfection can be used to disinfect all surfaces of the XO unit and patient chair. XO Intensive disinfection is to be discontinued.
XO FLOW is a dental unit that grows with you. Every time a new feature is developed, you may upgrade your unit. This makes it a future-proof investment that allows you to work smarter and more efficiently. On top of that, it’s very intuitive and easy to use.
We’re excited to show you all the new features. Book a demo and experience the XO FLOW with all its new features and updates.