The new software release version 1.5 for the digital XO FLOW dental unit introduces dedicated apps for managing various intraoral scanners and other new apps for accessing cloud computer solutions etc. directly from the unit.
New apps for using intraoral scanners with XO FLOW
From XO FLOW software version 1.5 it is possible to use dedicated apps for opening scanner software on a remote computer and use the Navigator screen to handle the scan.
Using the wireless DEXIS IS 3800W intraoral scanner works with the digital XO FLOW dental unit.
Scanning with the wireless Trios 5 intraoral scanner from 3Shape using the digital XO FLOW dental unit.
Other new apps
The new software update 1.5 also introduces a number of new dedicated apps:
• Invisalign: with the app, you can open Invisalign’s website and get access with your personal login details
• Aligneurs Français: with the app, you can open Aligneurs Français’ website and get access with your personal login details
• Allisone: with the app, you can open Allisone’s website and get access with your personal login details
• Email: send e-mails directly from the units’ Navigator screen to, for example, the technical service team at your local XO Partner
• Netflix (requires Netflix subscription)
Dedicated apps are available for: Dexis IS 3800 and 3Shape Trios scanners.
Find out more about the digital XO FLOW dental unit