Ergonomic dentistry is about protecting the practitioners’ health from work-related strain, all too common in this profession.
XO CARE puts ergonomic dentistry in the forefront of product design, thereby ensuring that the dental team sits well – and at the same time sees all surfaces of all teeth, without strain.
See more about XO’s ergonomic solution here.
“We always strive to understand the dentists’ needs and aspirations and to combine these with innovative and advanced technology to obtain new and optimized, integrated solutions. I make it an effort to never compromise – but to find the right solution that gives maximum value to the end customer”, says Chief Designer Kim Sørensen.
Read more here.
Everything is centered around the combined treatment unit and patient chair – the main working tool in any dental practice.
XO units are used on average between 15 – 20 years, corresponding to more than 30.000 working hours. For any practitioner who spends that many hours with the very same tool, it is only natural to expect an excellent user experience.
THE NEW DIGITAL UNIT XO FLOW
XO FLOW is a digital, modular dental treatment platform.
- Offers instrument presets/workflows – this makes it easy to work with optimal settings
- Is easy to understand due to the graphical user interface
- Offers integration with other XO FLOW units, devices and software in a network
- Is a multi-user, multi-unit solution
- Has low service costs and 20 years’ service life
See more about XO FLOW here.
XO FLEX 2022
XO FLEX is – like XO FLOW – an ergonomic, high-quality dental treatment unit.
- Is fitted with centrally placed and balanced instruments allowing the dental team to focus on the oral cavity without any strain
- Offers efficient 4-handed or cost saving 2-handed operation
- Ambidex solution – equally suited for right- as well as left-handed operators
- Is designed with high quality materials and components
See more about XO FLEX here
XO ODONTOSURGE is a high-frequency soft tissue surgery device.
The main advantages of XO ODONTOSURGE are:
- Fast cutting and healing
- Automatic power regulation
- No neutral electrode
See more about XO ODONTOSURGE here.
XO CARE takes pride in working with strategic partners across different countries and markets in support of our common objective of providing excellence in dentistry.
XO CARE is a family-owned company with about 75 employees engaged in all processes related to developing, manufacturing, selling and servicing medical dental devices.
See more about the team here.
70 YEARS OF EXTRAORDINARY DENTISTRY
What is known today as XO CARE was founded back in 1951 by Verner Sørensen. Throughout its 70 years in existence, the company has remained entrepreneurial in spirit and a pioneer in developing and supplying EXTRAORDINARY dental equipment and instruments.
See the timeline here.